Feb 26, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} - Photo Inspiration Challenge

It's time for another weekly challenge at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?}!  This week we have another photo inspiration for you to use when making your project (with a C.C. Designs or Greeting Farm image). 

The theme is WINTER BLUES - show us your shades of blue!

I used the C.C. Designs Sugarplums "Teddy Emma" digi stamp for my card today.  She sure is snuggly and cuddly in her cute little bear coat!
I cut out a handful of hexagons from three different DP's (from DCWV mat stacks).  I glued them down in a honeycomb pattern and placed little Emma right on top, along with the sentiments.  The "HELLO" stamp is by Studio G and the "You Are Wonderful" words are from a tiny Technique Tuesday stamp set.

Please be sure to visit the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} blog to see our Design Team creations and to play along!

* * * * *

I'm linking this card up to the {SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE BLOG} - use three different papers. Pin It

6 comments:

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the details also. Hugs Michele x

http://www.michelerdesigns.com/

Rachel Parys said...

Fab idea! Love how the background looks! I don't know if I have the patience for that...lol. Super cute!

Alyce said...

What a cutie! I love the image and that hexagon background is a nifty idea...I agree with Rachel though - not sure if I would be able to cut them all out! hehe

Regan said...

Too cute! Love the background you created! I also have an award for you on my blog. Please leave a comment if you accept. :)
{hugs}
Regan
http://charmedstamping.blogspot.com

Rica said...

Such a beautiful card, your little Teddy Emma image is so adorable, I love your patchwork papers - so impressive!!!

I'm glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
xx Heather xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Annie, soooooo cute and the papers are gorgeous :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx