Apr 4, 2012

{FRAME THE MOMENT} with Tiddly Inks - Day 2

Welcome to day #2 of the week-long release of new digi images from {TIDDLY INKS}!  Did everyone LOVE the new images and frames released yesterday? Well, just wait...  the cute continues today.

Not only is there a new Wryn image, there are also free frames!  Be sure to check out the {TIDDLY INKS BLOG} for the information and links to all of the free frames.  They are awesome!  Today's image is WRYN - HAPPY HEART:
Tee hee!  A tight squeeze just for you!  The smile on the heart is adorable.  I actually colored it and added pink cheeks to the image before I printed it out because I didn't have the right color Copic marker that I wanted to use (time for a re-order I suppose!) but you can definitely color up or paper-piece this big heart in so many ways.

Be sure to check the {TIDDLY INKS BLOG} to view the amazing projects from the Design Team today!  Gorgeous, gorgeous.   Stay tuned for MORE yummy goodness and another new image tomorrow!  :) Pin It

9 comments:

Arabella said...

This is gorgeous Annie Rose! Fabulous colouring and I love the Hugs up the side!

Arabella

Alyce said...

Gorgeous Annie Rose! Love the colouring and that heart looks super cute paper pieced :D

Lou Mac said...

Your colouring is PERFECT Annie Rose - I love how you've grounded her. That little heart is too cute! Very clever idea to colour it up before you print it out!! :)

Your stitching is making me drool too!! Yum!!

xo

Leah Crowe said...

What a gorgeous creation, Annie Rose!!! I absolutely love her shadowing at her feet, and that card color combo is so lovely!

Starla B. said...

Super cute!! I love the sentiment up the side, and the stitching around the card is the perfect touch. Your coloring is still wonderful!

Rachel Parys said...

OMG, how do you get your stitching so dang perfect!!!? She's awesome, fun colors!!

Larissa said...

Hi Annie Rose, welcome to the team! :) Your card is really adorable. I love your heart!

Hugs,
Larissa

Debora said...

Too fun! What a clever use of chipboard letters! I have a stack of them and never thought to use them on my cards. Great card!

Wendy Thompson said...

Beautiful card Annie Rose thanks so much for sharing