Apr 6, 2012

{FRAME THE MOMENT} with Tiddly Inks - Day 4

Get ready for more {TIDDLY INKS} cuteness!  Today's release image is WRYN - PICK UP STICKS:

All together now.... AWW!  What a cutie.  This image also comes with extras -- the stick sentiment, another "I {heart} U" stick sentiment and a darling little campfire.  Everything you need to complete a project!  I had a fun time with this one.  I used a bunch of items that I've had in my stash for a while and I have no idea where they came from.  I do know that the wood grain and the tree border stamps are from American Crafts. Perfect for this outdoors-y gal!

Go check out all the fun on the {TIDDLY INKS BLOG} to see the DT projects and to find today's FREEBIE POLKA-DOT FRAME.  Also, stop by the {TIDDLY INKS CHALLENGE BLOG} for our Fabulous Inky Friday post for more DT examples to help get your creative juices a-flowin'!  :) Pin It

13 comments:

Elaine said...

Perfect sentiment Annie Rose, I love the colours you have used , fab image and a fab card Hugs Elaine

Alyce said...

She is super duper cute! Love the wood grain paper and the cute grass paper :)

Arabella said...

Fab card Annie Rose! I love the bright colours and that yellow cloud paper is awesome!

Arabella

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness is this Ever Adorable! Love your Awesome coloring on this Sweet image! LOVE your design and the Fun Cheery dp's you chose too! Just Fabulous! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Leah Crowe said...

She is soooo cute, Annie Rose!! I love your paper choices, and your coloring is awesome!!!

Rachel Parys said...

Another beauty! She is a lot of fun, and your colors are always so bright and happy! Super job sister!

Debora said...

Great card! I love the cheery colors, and how fun that the paper makes a scene!

Loopylou. said...

hiyah annie rose!!!!
oh hun this is soooooo cute! I love those bright colours, you are so awesome with them!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Cathy (sistermouse) said...

Annie Rose, I love what you have done with this image. I love the fact that the whole set includes everything you need for an awesome card, the campfire, the sayings and the sweet Wryn. This is so cute, thank you for sharing with us. Hugs Cathy K visionscj@earthlink. net

Starla B. said...

This is so cute! I love how bright and vivid it is. =D

Amy said...

Oh, this is just perfect Annie Rose, love everything about it! :)

Moments by Marla said...

So adorable!!!

Wendy Thompson said...

I love the card you made with Wryn just beautiful. The sentiment is very clever as well. Thanks so much for sharing