Apr 24, 2012

A {TIDDLY TUESDAY} Challenge

We've got another challenge up today over at the {TIDDLY INKS CHALLENGE BLOG}!  We want to say THANK YOU to everyone for playing along with us this whole month during the Tiddly Inks 2nd birthday celebration.  We want to see what crafty creations you can come up with using a Tiddly Inks image and a THANK YOU theme.

For my card, I used little Wryn from Wryn - Heartfelt Love along with one of the newly released frames.  Both can be found in the {TIDDLY INKS SHOP}. I mixed the two digi images together and added a THANK YOU sentiment in Paint before printing her out.   I printed her onto Cryogen Iridescent card stock and colored her with Copics.  Her dress and shoes were left white, but have stardust Stickles all over -- she's sparkly! The DP's are from DCWV.  I made the paper rosette with the Tim Holtz rosette die.

Check out the {TIDDLY INKS CHALLENGE BLOG} to see all of the design team creations and to play along. Be sure to stop by {CHRISTY'S BLOG} as well to see her two new images!  They are pretty dang cute, if you ask me.  :) Pin It

5 comments:

Amanda R said...

Annie this is just adorable! You always make the best cards, I love coming by to see what you created. And if I could steal your blog design I would, love those colors and pattern!

Rachel Parys said...

Can't go wrong with glitter!!!!!! It's hard sometimes to just leave something white! She's awesome! Love how you combined the images. I'm still trying to figure that whole mess out! Cute rosette too!

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

Love this and the new blog look is excellent...love the rose. :)

Marlena Peduzzi said...

How adoarable~! I just love the patterns and soft colors of your paper! Your flower is beautiful!

V's Sweet Ideas said...

Thanks for stopping by my page and checking out my card. You and the other DTs are such great inspirations!! Love your card. One of my fav's <3