Apr 7, 2012

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge - Forest Fairies

As the title indicates, I made this ATC (Artist Trading Card) for the current challenge over at the {WICKED WEDNESDAY ATC CHALLENGE BLOG}.


The theme for this challenge is "FOREST FAIRIES + WOODLAND NYMPHS" and is sponsored by All That Scaps (yay!).  It was only fitting to use this adorable "PIXIE LUCY" digi by C. C. Designs.  I love her!  ATC's are so quick to put together and I love the small size.  I also love my new teeny, tiny easel.  Hee hee!

The papers I used are from K+Company's Raspberry Fizz collection.  Sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink's Friendship Jar stamp set.  The flower, button and twine are from my stash.  I colored little Lucy with Copics, highlighted some spots with a while gel pen and added Stardust Stickles to her fairy wings.  She sparkles!  :) Pin It

4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh Annie Rose, she's just adorable!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesdays! :) and p.s. I so want one of those teeny easels! :)

Dr. Mary said...

WOW! She's adorable and I LOVE the coloring! I have a thing for bright, bold colors :) Thanks for sharing with us on Wicked Wednesday!

Denice said...

Bright, vibrant, and gorgeous...what a wonderful ATC! So glad you had the chance to join us at Wicked Wednedays this week...hope to see you stopping by more often!
:Dx

Sharon said...

This is so gorgeous - I love the bright colours! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!! Hope to see you again!