Oct 25, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

We have a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} sketch challenge ready for you on The Greeting Farm blog!  This challenge will last two weeks, so you have plenty of time to play along. :)
 
 
I used {HOLIDAY ANYA 3} for my card today.  Gosh, she's a sweetie pie! I love how warm and snuggly she looks. I should maybe color some tights on her legs next time... I didn't think about her tiny, cold knees!  hee hee  :)
 
I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored parts of her with Distress Ink. I only colored her dress and boots... the scarf and muff I left white and coated with Stardust Stickles. Her hair is paper pieced.  The banner die cut and the sentiment stamp are from Lawn Fawn. The tiny crochet flower in her hair is from I Am Roses.  The papers are from Penny Black.

 
Here's the sketch:
 
 
Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT's sketch inspirations and to play along.  Don't forget about the ALTER-EGO challenge, too!  All of the juicy details can be found on the TGF blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

Pin It

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Cute card! Love how you added the flower in her hair.

Kristie
http://mypaperlife.com

Denice said...

Holiday Anya is so sweet in blue...love the DP and way you used the sketch. Sweet indeed!