Oct 28, 2013

The Greeting Farm's {NOVEMBER RELEASE}

Welcome to Day #1 of previews for the {NOVEMBER STAMP RELEASE} on The Greeting Farm! We've got some pretty darn adorableness coming your way this week with a few days of previews leading up to the Release Day Blog Hop on November 1st. :)
 
The first preview today is a new 8.5" x 11" stamp set/mixed media kit called
 
{MY HEART}
 

 
This large rubber sheet comes with 14 different stamps that include this darling angel girl, a few sentiments, some individual words, hearts, washi tape-like stamps and more!
 
You can use these stamps in so many ways.  I made a traditional card above with the angel and one of the sentiments.  I also made a mixed-media canvas using more of the set:
 


 
Isn't is great?   I just love it!  Want to see more inspiration with this set? Stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog and be sure to visit all of the DT's blogs today... if you do, and comment on the TGF post,  you'll have a chance to WIN THIS SET!  Trust me... you're going to want to own it.  :)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

Pin It

23 comments:

Trina said...

Great projects! Love the paper piecing!

Christine said...

Gorgeous! Love the color combo and fantastic paper piecing!

Bravo! -Christine

4Him said...

Very nice! I love your canvas!

4Him said...

Very nice! I love your canvas!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Beautiful projects!

Debra James said...

Love the mixed media... Fabulous and creative.

frommycraftroom said...

Great work. Like the more grown up look of the stamp set. TFS.

Sheetal Kumar said...

Fabulous as always.... Love the stamp!!!

Sheetal Kumar said...

Fabulous as always.... Love the stamp!!!

Susan Kennedy said...

Amazing creations!! I love them! She is adorable.. she is great pieced too!! Just adorable!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges} *New Challenge Blog*

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

Loved your card super cute, doing the hop Super cute share, Hugs Larelle-Susanne

Blankina said...

Annie overwhelming projects, I just have to have this set..The dreamy kit is so pretty and this one looks even better...
Hugs Blankina

Sue D said...

Very cute projects with this set. I like the colors and papers.

Jud B said...

WOW! nice project. great colors. thanks for sharing

Lynne Walker said...

lovely I love the dots of the paper peicing xx

pysselfnatt said...

Great card and canvas! Seems like a lovely kit indeed.

Allison Inouye said...

I really love your mixed media of paper piecing. It looks great!

Gabbi said...

Adorable and different

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Wonderful projects. Love the sweet card and the paper piecing. TFS

Tiffany G said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I HAVE to have this stamp set!!! As much as I loved the Dreamy Kit, I know this one I will too!!! I love both your card and canvas!! Very pretty!!

Crafters Guild Sisters said...

AWESOME creations, Annie!! Love the mixed media one.

truddabellz said...

Great projects! Love the paper peicing, great colors used.

Denice said...

You always find the perfect DP for your paper piecing...then you pair it with your fabulous coloring. Just perfect!