Nov 18, 2013

{Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum}

I was in a holiday mood tonight, so I grabbed my iPod, queued up some Christmas tunes and got crafty with my Lawn Fawn {Pa Rum Pa Pum Pum} stamp set.  There was quite a bit of Eminem mixed in with the holiday music, however... 'cause dat's how I roll, yo.  :)
 
 
I wanted to make something other than a card so I went with an ornament/tag.  I water colored the little drum dude with Distress Ink and paper-pieced his main body.  I used some polka dot paper so I could play along with the current {LAWNSCAPING} challenge.  This little guy came together pretty quickly -- he'd be pretty easy to duplicate for a bunch of gift tags or bags.  All of the stamps in the set would be super cute!  :)
 
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose


Pin It

6 comments:

laurelbeard said...

Adorable card! Adorable. I love that little drum. Love all the patterns you paired with it along with the distressing... Fantabulous.

Thanks so much for joining us at the Lawnscaping challenge!!! ~ Laurel

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable!!! I love it.

Kate said...

Love this its soo cute :)
Kate xx

{Chrissie} said...

I just adore this! It is darling and I love the colors.

Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

Charlene B. said...

This is so adorable! You did a fabulous job!
Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges :)

Christiana said...

This card is so darn cute, Annie Rose! I absolutely love it. Great color palette, great everything! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!