Dec 13, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} and Computer Issues (grumble grumble)

My computer is having a few issues that might take a while to fix, so things may be quiet around here for a bit.  I haven't been able to edit any card-making videos for a while, either, so hopefully things will get fixed and back on track soon!
 
* * * * *
 
But for now, we have a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge ready for you on The Greeting Farm blog!  The challenge theme for this week is:
 
BLACK + WHITE with a SPLASH of COLOR
 
 
I added two colors... I'm such a rebel. I stamped "FLEUR ANYA" onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Ink and paper-pieced her hair.  The roses and leaf stamps and dies are from Papertrey Ink.  The sentiment is from the TGF "MY HEART" stamp kit.
 
 
Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along.  We only have a few more Friday challenges with you this year before the new design team takes over, so I hope everyone gets a chance to play along with us this month! :)
 
Thanks for visiting... I'll be back as soon as possible!
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 
Pin It

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable and what a fabulous design