Dec 20, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

Alrighty, it's time for our current Greeting Farm Design Team's last {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge with you!  It's been such a great year and I am so glad I was able to be creative with some of my very favorite stamps and some super creative ladies!
 
I hope you guys can find some time in your crazy holiday planning week to play along with us.
 
Our challenge them for this week is:
 
CHRISTMAS WISH
 
We want to see whatever your Christmas wish might be...
 
 
My wish for you.... is to have a WARM AND WONDERFUL DAY!
 
I used Princess Anya.  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her skin with Distress Ink.  I paper pieced her hair, crown, scepter, and gown with matching designer papers.  Parts of her are coated in Stardust Stickles for extra, extra bling!  :)

 
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season, no matter what you choose to celebrate.  Be warm, be safe, eat wonderful food, and laugh a lot!  There's nothing better than that.
 
Be sure to visit The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT's Christmas Wish examples and to play along.
 
Thank you for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

Pin It

3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

You have the coolest style Annie!! I love everything you make!! This turned out totally dreamy! I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season!!!

Smetanina Svetlana said...

красивая открытка, замечательные цвета, девочка очень нравится.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh she is so super cute and I love the paper peicing.