Jan 7, 2014

{YIPPEE!}

My computer is fixed and upgraded and shiny again, so I can finally get back to sharing the things I make!

A fixed computer is definitely a cause for celebration around my house, so I thought I'd play along with the current "LET'S PARTY" challenge over on the {LAWNSCAPING} blog.


Yippee, indeed!

I stamped one of the little bunnies from the Lawn Fawn "HAPPY EASTER" set and used "QUINN'S ABC's" for the alphabet.  I watercolored them with Distress Ink.  I added a couple small twine bow-tied buttons from MFT.


Thanks to everyone who stuck around during my absence. :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Pin It

6 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

i love love love your coloring in this card!!! awesome :) thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping :)

Audrey said...

What a bright, fun card! Love the mix of patterned paper and the ombre coloring on the letters. Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

Sandra Rieder said...

Love it. Very happy card.

Tamara said...

Super fun card!! Love the color palet :)
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!
xx Tamara

Marcy said...

Super fun card! Adorable image and I love your design and papers. Hope you're having a great weekend! :)

Marcy said...

Super fun card! Adorable image and I love your design and papers. Hope you're having a great weekend! :)