Jan 28, 2014

{You're Pawfect!}

Well, I spoke too soon about the computer being fixed, as it spent another week in the shop, but hopefully things are good now!  :)
 
* * * * *
 
I stayed busy making things this week and my card today fits perfectly with the current {SIMON SAYS STAMP} Challenge of "Let's Have A Laugh - a play on words".
 
 
I used Mimi from the Penny Black "Mimi Halloween" stamp set.  She's the cutest!  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks.  I added a few highlights with a white ink gel pen.
 
The "You're Pawfect" sentiment is from The Alley Way Stamps "Sittin' Pretty" set.

 
I totally want to snuggle her. :)
 
Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

Pin It

5 comments:

Blankina said...

ABSOLUTELY CUDDELY AND CUTE!!
Hugs Blankina

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, sweet card, love the colours and the sentiment is pawfect.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby

Denice said...

Oh so cute, it's pawfect!

Christine Kennedy said...

Your cards are so cute, Love it!

Janine Vegter said...

cute