Mar 19, 2014

{Oh, Hi There!}

I'm back after a much needed bloggy break and I've got a quick Easter tag to share with you.  I made this with a couple of challenges in mind:  {LAWNSCAPING} challenging us to go clean + simple (with Lawn Fawn stamps, of course!) and {LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} with the challenge of adding corrugated cardboard.
 
 
I stamped one of the cute bunnies from the "HAPPY EASTER" Lawn Fawn set onto watercolor paper and water colored him with Distress Ink. I added a few highlights with a white ink gel pen and then cut him out.  I glued him onto an inked and die-cut circle, alongside the stamped sentiment banner.  The sentiment words are from the Lawn Fawn "HAPPY EVERYTHING" set.
 
I then popped the little scene onto a die-cut tag, which I covered with some recycled corrugated cardboard.  I then tied on some twine and a button and it was complete!  It was hard for me to keep it clean + simple -- I kept wanting to add more and more things... like flowers.  Lots of flowers.  But I think it turned out pretty darn cute!  :)
 
http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/2014/03/lawnscaping-challenge-clean-and-simple.html
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

Pin It

9 comments:

Blankina said...

Welcome back Annie!!
You could join the Loves Rubberstamp challenge ( corugated cardstock or kraft with crimper..)with this cutie!Yummie prizes as usual!
Hugs Blankina

jonim52 said...

Oh wow, this is so so adorable. Love the half crimping. super card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Helene Siermans said...

super cuate!

Shanna Shands said...

How adorable. Your tag is perfect!

Athina said...

Adorable tag. I love your paper selections! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Dangina Martinez said...

Simply adorable! Love the sweet bunny and your corrugated paper. Thanks for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable! Great to see you blogging again! Love the half cripped tag and the cute image. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Charlene B. said...

This is sooooo Cute! Your coloring is amazing. This is definitely a keeper! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping.

judy said...

I love this adorable tag and your awesome coloring, Annie! Congrats for having your tag on the Lawn Fawn blog!