Mar 30, 2014

{WARM THOUGHTS}

It's a miracle... I sat down at my craft desk and finished a card in one setting! It usually takes a while to figure out what I want to do, then do it, then glue it all together.  Somehow I stayed focused this morning and got it done.  Ahh, sweet crafty relief!  :)


I used "LEILANI" from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I stamped her onto watercolor paper and colored her with Distress Ink.  She has very light blue eyes that just don't want to show up, no matter what!  I trimmed her out and popped her up onto a bunch of layered die-cuts and papers.  I inked all of the edges with Pumice Stone Distress Ink.


The sentiment stamp is from "Paper Smooches". I tied on a few green buttons from "My Favorite Things" and added some leaves and flowers from "I Am Roses".  I added some Stardust Stickles to a bunch of elements and it was complete.


I'm entering this card into the following awesome challenges:

{7 KIDS COLLEGE FUND} - Anything Goes
{KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS} - Spring Has Sprung
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Anything Goes with Buttons

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

Pin It

15 comments:

Janine Vegter said...

beautiful

Lisa Lynn said...

She is gorgeous!

Jo Nevill said...

Your card is so pretty. I love all your pretty details, gorgeous colours and how you have threaded the buttons onto the twine.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Karen said...

This is gorgeous, Annie! I love that image and the colors you've used on her... your coloring is beautiful. I simply adore those sweet buttons! Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us at 7 Kids College Fund!
Hugs and blessings,
Karen

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I love,love, love this card! The colors are gorgeous! And I love the buttons, too! Great coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!!!

Michele Cunningham said...

Well if this isn't the cutest card ever!!!! i LOVE everything about it!!
Thanks for sharing with us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

MarjoKoo said...

oo-la-la!! This is so cute =)

Jenny said...

WOW this is simply stunning!!! I am not a flower person, but this card might just make me change my mind!! everything is perfectly placed!! LOVE!! Thanks for playing along at KKS!! xo

St├ęphanie Beauchemin said...

Hey kover girl, your card looks amazing! Have you posted it on the KKS facebook page as well? Thanks for playing with us at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps :)

Amanda R said...

Love this card Annie Rose! I can never do one in one sitting either so congrats! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies!

SARA said...

wow!!!!!!!!!! beautiful! hug from italy ciao

Deborah said...

Amazing card! Love the idea with the buttons!
Thanks you for joining our challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Sarah said...

She is lovely. I really like the combination of pattern papers you used and how you added the buttons.

Blankina said...

Great card Annie, please check the Loves Rubberstamps Inspirational blog...
Have a nice Sunday,
Hugs Blankina

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)