Mar 23, 2014

{WOO HOO!}

The current {KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS} challenge theme is "PRETTY IN PINK" and I couldn't pass up a chance to use my favorite Rachelle Anne Miller stamp "BIRTHDAY GIRL".


I've had this adorable stamp for a while now but I don't believe I've had to chance to share her yet.  Isn't she the cutest?  I am a big fan of Rachelle's and I'm so glad she is illustrating stamps again.

I stamped this little sweetie onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks.  I added a few highlights with a white ink gel pen.


She's ready for an adventure with her big pink balloon and her trusty old teddy! :)

Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose

Pin It

6 comments:

Doudou said...

So sweet!

Marcy said...

Awww....this is so darling! ;)

Amanda R said...

Very cute, I love how you left it CAS to highlight the image!

St├ęphanie Beauchemin said...

awesome!! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

Sheri said...

Ohmygoodness!! ADORABLE!!! ♥ Thank you so much for joining the KKS challenge ♥

Deborah said...

Oh my gosh!!! So cute and beautiful! Love it!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!